• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Issues with Payflow Link

I've searched the forums, and while alot of subjects touch on some of the things I'm having issues with, some of them don't. And the "fixes" don't seem to work for me. So I apologize in advance for posting an issue that have already been addressed, even though one has not been previously addressed.

Here are my issues:

1. Return URL doesn't return back to OSCommerce, so no orders being recording in admin. I'm running Payflow in test mode, so I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it. The test credit card is being charged, so this part is working. I have return url set to verisignreturn.php and silent post url set to checkout_process.php. I've played around with the Verisign manager, and I still hang on a Verisign checkout screen that says "We are reviewing your transaction..." and never goes anywhere after that.

2. After installing this mod, and trying to view orders and order status in admin, I get an error that there is an unrecognizable column: 'comments' (I don't have the error verbatim because I uninstalled the mod)

I'm not php proficient, and though I can kinda find my way around in some of the scripts, I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to syntax. Be gentle. :P

• 3 weeks later...
I've searched the forums, and while alot of subjects touch on some of the things I'm having issues with, some of them don't.  And the "fixes" don't seem to work for me.  So I apologize in advance for posting an issue that have already been addressed, even though one has not been previously addressed.

Here are my issues:

1.  Return URL doesn't return back to OSCommerce, so no orders being recording in admin.  I'm running Payflow in test mode, so I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it.  The test credit card is being charged, so this part is working.  I have return url set to verisignreturn.php and silent post url set to checkout_process.php.  I've played around with the Verisign manager, and I still hang on a Verisign checkout screen that says "We are reviewing your transaction..." and never goes anywhere after that.

2.  After installing this mod, and trying to view orders and order status in admin, I get an error that there is an unrecognizable column: 'comments' (I don't have the error verbatim because I uninstalled the mod)

I'm not php proficient, and though I can kinda find my way around in some of the scripts, I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to syntax.  Be gentle. :P

I use payflow link as well. Mine works. I have both Silent Post and Return Post in my Verisign Payflow manager directed to my site's verisignreturn.php file.

try that.

• 3 weeks later...
I  use payflow link as well. Mine works.  I have both Silent Post and Return Post in my Verisign Payflow manager directed to my site's verisignreturn.php file.

try that.

Well, what they didn't tell me up front was that you can't complete test transactions in OSCommerce. So once we went live, all was fine.

Just thought I'd post that for anyone who's having the same issues.

Edited by chynathedragon