• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SQL Error in Admin / Catalog / Specials

FunkyM

Hi all, I haven't really posted much on the forum as overall I have had very few problems installing and modifying OSC. Over the last few months I have completed an installation for a client and modified it quite heavly.

Modules I have added are:

- STS

- Auspost Module

- XMEMBERS order_total class V2.2 (discount module)

- Admin code by Richard Fielder which allows you to set/unset the discount flag for a customer for the XMEMBERS module

and more recently "newsindex_v07" a newsletter module

somewhere along the line I am now getting an SQL error on the specials page of the sdmin section. I have been looking through the table structure and the specials.php code to see if I can fine whey I am getting this error but can't seem to work it out.

I don't like asking for help as I can usually work things out for myself, but it comes to a point when help is needed and I would very much appreciate any help I can get.

I have uploaded a zip file containing my SQL structure and the /catalog/admin/specials.php file for someone to take a look at.

http://www.tnmarketing.com.au/downloads/sq...ture_backup.zip (7.45Kb)

If anyone needs any more files to look at just ask.

Thankyou in advance to anyone who can help with this issue, as it kind of has me stumped.

Thanks to all

Funkym :huh:

Hi all, I haven't really posted much on the forum as overall I have had very few problems installing and modifying OSC. Over the last few months I have completed an installation for a client and modified it quite heavly.

Modules I have added are:

- STS

- Auspost Module

- XMEMBERS order_total class V2.2 (discount module)

- Admin code by Richard Fielder which allows you to set/unset the discount flag for a customer for the XMEMBERS module

and more recently "newsindex_v07" a newsletter module

somewhere along the line I am now getting an SQL error on the specials page of the sdmin section. I have been looking through the table structure and the specials.php code to see if I can fine whey I am getting this error but can't seem to work it out.

I don't like asking for help as I can usually work things out for myself, but it comes to a point when help is needed and I would very much appreciate any help I can get.

I have uploaded a zip file containing my SQL structure and the /catalog/admin/specials.php file for someone to take a look at.

http://www.tnmarketing.com.au/downloads/sq...ture_backup.zip (7.45Kb)

If anyone needs any more files to look at just ask.

Thankyou in advance to anyone who can help with this issue, as it kind of has me stumped.

Thanks to all

Funkym :huh:

well, posting the sql error might help.

Treasurer MFC

Archived