• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contact Form Drop Down List

HopeL

Hello All,

I'm very much a newbie when it comes to osCommerce and PHP. I've done a search for this but haven't found anything as yet. If the topic has already been covered I'd appreciate a link.

My client has an osCommerce store up and running but would like to modify the Contact Us page. How difficult would it be to add a drop down list of items to the contact form? It would just be your regular list such as:

<select name="select">
? ?<option value="option1" selected="selected">Option 1</option>
? ?<option value="option2">Option 2</option>
</select>

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Hope

There is an add-on giving you this in the contribution section. It also features the possibilety to give separate email addresses for the choices made in the drop down.

Thanks Jumping Rabbit. Would "Choose Your Recipient for Contact Us Page" be the contribution you were referring to? If so, it seems very close to what the client wants but they wanted the value of the selected drop down item included somewhere in the content of the email they'll receive on their end. I couldn't tell if it would need to be heavily modified to do this once installed. Sorry... as I said, I'm a newbie. I can do quite a bit of html and have altered scripts but PHP is an entirely different ballgame.

Hope

There is an add-on giving you this in the contribution section. It also features the possibilety to give separate email addresses for the choices made in the drop down.

Archived