• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Left Column Organization

ayamopamo

Take a look at includes/column_left.php. It should be obvious which line is for which box. Just rearrange them as you desire.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Can anyone tell me which page I would need to edit in order to move the 'Quick Find' search feature on the left column of the store up to the top of the column?

thanks!

Hi! You almost answered your own question! Look at catalog/includes/column_left.php You'll see how your boxes are currently organized and can alter like this:

<?php
/*
 $Id: column_left.php,v 1.2 2004/08/25 22:40:02 akhan Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
 require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'search.php');
 if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
   echo tep_cache_categories_box();
 } else {
   include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'categories.php');
 }

Hope this helps you and others. We help each other, to help ourselves! :rolleyes:

You'll always find helpful people here at OSC, but we always encourage you to check the Knowledge Base and do a simple search of the forum. Have a happy everyday!

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

Archived