• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Banner Manager in Admin

GunGraveAce

I try adding a banner from the banner manager in Admin. I even follow the online tutorial Oscommerce instruction on how to do so. But the banner is not showing up in the web page. I have set the rite permission within the folder of the image and the image itself. Any other pointers on how to solve this??? Thankx in advance.

I try adding a banner from the banner manager in Admin. I even follow the online tutorial Oscommerce instruction on how to do so. But the banner is not showing up in the web page. I have set the rite permission within the folder of the image and the image itself. Any other pointers on how to solve this??? Thankx in advance.

Hi! First order of business is to see if you're uploading your banners at the Admin Panel under the default size of 468x60 this is the size that is being called to OSC. No matter what size you use, put all horizontal banners in the default category. I hope this helps you. :rolleyes:

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

Archived