• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in

lolati

Hi

I am having this error with the admin\specialsbycategory.php:

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. ... on line 106

tep_db_query("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " WHERE products_id in ('".implode("' ,'",$allrows)."');");

When I call a category it doesn't display the products list from that category, If I select a percent amount nothing happen, if I set it up at 0 I receive the above error.

Lola

Ms2

Multistore

Lola

This looks like it is specific to your multi-store setup.

the error means that $allrows is empty, which is caused the fact that the products_to_categories table is not being used like in standard MS2 and thus the query executed on line 101 is not returning any rows.

So the key question is how does multi-store function under the hood ?

The same logic would need to be applied I suppose in several places in this contribution for it to work in your shop.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

This looks like it is specific to your  multi-store setup.

the error means that $allrows is empty, which is caused the fact that the products_to_categories table is not being used like in standard MS2 and thus the query executed on line 101 is not returning any rows.

So the key question is how does multi-store function under the hood ?

The same logic would need to be applied I suppose in several places in this contribution for it to work in your shop.

I am not a PHP expert so I will try to explain the best I can. Multistore handle several stores with one admin and each store has its own products.

I suppose to use your contribution It needs to be adapted to retrieve the listing who belongs to the matching store?

No idea how to do this.... sniff

L.

Lola

Correct.

I suppose there is a support thread for multi-stores where they could offer some help

The basic question is, if you click on a category in your multistore, what sql is executed to just select your store products and not other stores products ?

And secondly, is there any special processing required to get the specials data too ? (I guess, there should be a store_id somewhere)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt