• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fully Intergrating WorldPay with Site

fatmcgav

Hey there,

I've just installed WorldPay v1.8 and have taken an instant dislike to it as it forces users to move off of the store to the WorldPay servers.

So, after looking around on the Worldpay site, i found WorldPay Select Pro, which, by my understanding, uses Java Applets, and keeps the customer within the Store, and just communicates with the WP server. But if i'm wrong here, please tell me.

Right, so wat i was wondering, is how hard would it be to intergrate these Java Applets into a payment module that intergrates with the store, and keeps everything in-house - atleast in the eyes of the customer?

Any input on this would be greatly appreicated.

Cheers

Fatmcgav

Hey there,

I've just installed WorldPay v1.8 and have taken an instant dislike to it as it forces users to move off of the store to the WorldPay servers.

So, after looking around on the Worldpay site, i found WorldPay Select Pro, which, by my understanding, uses Java Applets, and keeps the customer within the Store, and just communicates with the WP server. But if i'm wrong here, please tell me.

Right, so wat i was wondering, is how hard would it be to intergrate these Java Applets into a payment module that intergrates with the store, and keeps everything in-house - atleast in the eyes of the customer?

Any input on this would be greatly appreicated.

Cheers

Fatmcgav

As long as your server do accept java serverlets ..its a snap.....

Any clues on how to do this then?

Is there a contribution?

AFAIK, there isnt' a contrib at present, all the other ones are based on the HTML intergration.

This is the reason i am looking into doin a full intergration - from reading around, on the World Pay Info Site it basically requires intergration of some Java Servelts into the site coding - unfortunately i havent had a chance to fully expore the coding, but hopefully over the next couple of days.

Shall keep people informed.

Cheers

Fatmcgav