• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QT Pro Version 4

bigcol

I am new to oscommerce and after much effort have finally got it installed, I want to use it as a clothes shop where I need to control stock levels of differant sizes and colors of catalog items. I have been told that QT Pro Version 4 will do this, I have downloaded it but am lost as to how to install it, can someone please give me some pointers of how and where to install it.

I am new to oscommerce and after much effort have finally got it installed, I want to use it as a clothes shop where I need to control stock levels of differant sizes and colors of catalog items.  I have been told that QT Pro Version 4 will do this, I have downloaded it but am lost as to how to install it, can someone please give me some pointers of how and where to install it.

In the folder you have downloaded its a file called read me and/or install...

Thats where you will find out how to use this contrib....

If thats not enough..place spesific questions in the forum, or pay someone to do the modifications for you.

Edited by Jumping Rabbit