• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout insanity!

enragedcow

I don't know why, but all of a sudden I'm getting a very weird error message on my checkout success screen. The transaction goes through just fine, but I get this error message as a header:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/u1/tankguys/html/osc/checkout_success.php:1) in /home/u1/tankguys/html/osc/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 68

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/u1/tankguys/html/osc/checkout_success.php:1) in /home/u1/tankguys/html/osc/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 68

I have no idea what to do about this. does anyone have any ideas?

I'd appreciate the help!!!

"People tell me I have an inferiority complex. They must be right; after all, they are all smarter than me."

Remove the whitespace at the beginning and end of the sessions.php file.

awesome, I'll try that and let you know, thanks for the quick help, I appreciate it!

"People tell me I have an inferiority complex. They must be right; after all, they are all smarter than me."

Remove the whitespace at the beginning and end of the sessions.php file.

Okay, tried it, and I'm still having the problem.

It was working fine a few days ago, so I'm not sure what's going on!

I think Chemo meant remove whitespace from the start of your checkout_success.php file.

Okay, following your advice, both of you, I have fixed it. Thanks so very much for your help!

Archived