• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SSL certificate keeps popping up.

mwarren

Everytime somebody goes to a secure(SSL) section of the web site, and they are using Explorer, the security certificate opens about 10 times in a row. You have to click on all of them to get through. This problem only happens to people using explorer so far. The URL is: www.dandlgroceries.com. Any help is greatly appreciated:)

The Common Name is www.sslcatacomb.com. You are using sslcatacomb.com - fix this by adding www into your Configure files for the https setting.

Other than this small problem, I see no further errors using IE or FF.

Afraid that there are other errors. The 'www' has now been inserted, but it's generating multiple pop-up warnings, and they're difficut to get rid of. These appear to relate mainly to the '.htm' pages used in the header.

Vger

https://sslcatacomb.com/~dandlgroceries/shop/checkout_shipping.php?file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Development/NewD_LGroceries/Originals&osCsid=4dfd834a8725f800fccf48b5c522e918

You need to get ride of this "file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Development/NewD_LGroceries/Originals"

for a start

Thank you everybody for all your input. I will have to try everything once I get back to my computer, which is next week. I will try it and let everyone know what happened. Thanks again.

It's not a file, it's a file pathway that has been uploaded with a file. In this case it would appear to be the checkout_shipping.php.

This most often happens when using Dreamweaver to upload files instead of FTP (the Dreamweaver FTP client is unstable), but other FTP programmes could also cause this error.

Vger

Archived