• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wrong temp DIR in Easypopulate?

When i try to upload a new series of products from a csv file, i get this error.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/drikkege/[B]public_htmltemp[/B]/summer2005 update.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drikkege/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpYB1cAh' to '/home/drikkege/public_htmltemp/summer2005 update.csv' in /home/drikkege/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded. 
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpYB1cAh
User filename: summer2005 update.csv
Size: 7254

Warning: file(/home/drikkege/[B]public_htmltemp[/B]/summer2005 update.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drikkege/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 651

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drikkege/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 674

In the directory public_html i have a subdir called temp and one called tmp. It looks to me as if easypopulate does not put a "/" between them. How can i correct this?

Timo Jensen

Look in the admin/easypopulate.php file for where the path is defined and be sure it contains the slash (/temp/).

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Look in the admin/easypopulate.php file for where the path is defined and be sure it contains the slash (/temp/).

Jack

I use the last edition available, and have not changed anything in easypopulate.php.

As far as i can see, the temp dir is correct:

$tempdir = "/catalog/temp/";
$tempdir2 = "/catalog/temp/";

Timo Jensen

look at your path from above:

Warning: file(/home/drikkege/public_htmltemp/summer2005 update.csv):

should probably look like:

Warning: file(/home/drikkege/public_html/temp/summer2005 update.csv):

or even:

Warning: file(/home/drikkege/public_html/catalog/temp/summer2005 update.csv):

look at your path from above:

Warning: file(/home/drikkege/public_htmltemp/summer2005 update.csv):

should probably look like:

Warning: file(/home/drikkege/public_html/temp/summer2005 update.csv):

or even:

Warning: file(/home/drikkege/public_html/catalog/temp/summer2005 update.csv):

That's exactly the problem, but where do i change it?

There must eb somewhere the variable is defined, but without the "/" in the end. But i can't find it. I looked in the easypopulate files, configure.php (both catalog and admin to be sure), but can't find it.

Timo Jensen

most likely your document root path is incorrect in your configure.php go to admin/tools/server info and search for document root.

also post your other questions, etc about ep in the easypopulate support thread. all your answers are there . .