• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal module

4granny

Hi there, I'm having a little trouble with Paypal and have searched the board for an answer but have not been able to find one. I have set the payment module for paypal to true but the paypal option for payment does not display on the payments page. :'(

Bit of a tounge twister if said quickly!!

Can anyone help?? T

If I un derstand correctly, try removing it and re-installing it from teh admin (button).

Hi there,  I'm having a little trouble with Paypal and have searched the board for an answer but have not been able to find one.  I have set the payment module for paypal to true but the paypal option for payment does not display on the payments page. :'(

Can anyone help??  T

If I un derstand correctly, try removing it and re-installing it from teh admin (button).

Thanks but I have tried that to no avail. Could it be that I have not set up my public encription and private keys yet? I would have thought that I would get the option to select paypal even though it may not work.

Hi there,  I'm having a little trouble with Paypal and have searched the board for an answer but have not been able to find one.  I have set the payment module for paypal to true but the paypal option for payment does not display on the payments page. :'(

Can anyone help??  T

Hi

Just asking, did you put your PayPal user Id [email protected] into the module?

check my site PayPal works just dandy here

http://22centurybusiness.com/catalog

Best wishes

Werner Hundt :D

Hi

Just asking, did you put your PayPal user Id [email protected] into the module?

check my site PayPal works just dandy here

http://22centurybusiness.com/catalog

Best wishes

Werner Hundt :D

Yep. The problem is that I dont even get the option to get through to Paypal. Nothing is shown in the payment section for Paypal..

Yep.  The problem is that I dont even get the option to get through to Paypal.  Nothing is shown in the payment section for Paypal..

I think you need to include a screenshoof what you are experiencing.

• 5 months later...
Yep. The problem is that I dont even get the option to get through to Paypal. Nothing is shown in the payment section for Paypal..

me too. i found out this problem when i only select one payment method. here is what i did

in catalog/checkout_payment.php

find this

if (sizeof($selection) > 1 ){

echo tep_draw_radio_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

}

change the 1 to 0

OR i don't know what will happen if i change to 0 so i do this

if ((sizeof($selection) > 1 ) || (sizeof($selection) == 1 )){

instead. it shows up too.

Archived