• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New at this

agrace

Do you mean you have an existing site and you want to have it open up the oscommerce shop or do you mean you want to link to www.oscommerce.com? Assuming the former, it is better not to do it that way at all. Make the home page of your oscommerce shop your home page - period. Do away with your existing site altogether.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Umm, where to begin. Not knowing anything about your setup, I'll have to make a lot of guesses. let's say you have an html site at www.mysite.com. The files for that site are located in the public_html directory. You also have a catalog directory in there and that is what holds your oscommerce shop. You will need to copy all of the files from the catalog directory to the public_html directory and then edit the admin/includes/configure.php and includes/configure.php files to remove the reference to the catalog directory. Delete the oriignal html site files, or at least the index.html file. From then on, when someone visits www.mysite.com, they will get your shop.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived