• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

wysiwyg editor : how to get one

:-" hello i am wanting to use a wysiwyg editor,

does anybody have any sugestions on a good one.

Also when i go to contributions to find on what i need how do i download a contribution as their are all the fixes for the contribution, how do i find the actual wysiwyg editor and then do i have to download all the fixes as well for it to work properly, as it says when you download the first file you have to have such and such installed to work.

sorry a little confused.

titch

There are various WYSIWYG editors available from Contributions. It is difficult sometimes to know which one to download. As a general rule I look for the last version posted by the person who actually created the Contribution in the first place. Some of the additions/corrections posted by others cannot always be trusted.

Vger

:-"  hello i am wanting to use a wysiwyg editor,

does anybody have any sugestions on a good one.

Also when i go to contributions to find on what i need how do i download a contribution as their are all the fixes for the contribution, how do i find the actual wysiwyg editor and then do i have to download all the fixes as well for it to work properly, as it says when you download the first file you have to have such and such installed to work.

sorry a little confused.

titch

thanxs for your time and suggestions much appreciated, titch

There are various WYSIWYG editors available from Contributions.  It is difficult sometimes to know which one to download.  As a general rule I look for the last version posted by the person who actually created the Contribution in the first place.  Some of the additions/corrections posted by others cannot always be trusted.

Vger

is the first person at the bottom the person who first wrote the contribution, still hard to find original otherwise

Yes, the first person at the bottom of any contribution is the one who wrote it. any of the WYSIWYG editers should work. I have installed several of them but I always grab the newest full package. And take notes if there are any comments about bugs and fixes so I know what to do if something needs to be tweeked.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived