• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New & Totally Lost

silady

I just bought the 2 year deal and have no ideal how to start setting up my site the tutorial was easy. I don't see anything like that to help me get my site up and running. I want to sell jewelry on-line. Not techy at all. Where is the easy tutorial like place? Please help... anyone????? Thanks silady.net Deb

I just bought the 2 year deal and have no ideal how to start setting up my site the tutorial was easy.  I don't see anything like that to help me get my site up and running.  I want to sell jewelry on-line.  Not techy at all.  Where is the easy tutorial like place?  Please help...  anyone?????  Thanks  silady.net  Deb

Try looking at http://www.oscommerce.info/

Deb - - osCommerce is a great tool, and can be used to create great shops. It works just fine out of the box, but as you're starting to see, requires a bit of technical work if you want to customize it.

It's a little work, but well worth it.

-jared

Deb - - osCommerce is a great tool, and can be used to create great shops.  It works just fine out of the box, but as you're starting to see, requires a bit of technical work if you want to customize it. 

-jared

Deb - - osCommerce is a great tool, and can be used to create great shops.  It works just fine out of the box, but as you're starting to see, requires a bit of technical work if you want to customize it. 

-jared

-jared

I'm glad to see you like it :) I'm not beginning to see anything... sadly... I'm not a tecky guru just a plain girl with asperations to sell jewelry on-line. Your store is great! Wish I had a clue how to even begin.... I'm getting no help all the stuff everyone keeps telling me to look at is very tecky! What about the tutorial was that just to hook me in? Now I can sink or swim on my own?????

Archived