• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

edit whats new page

petal

Well I have searched and searched... and I have looked at every file and I am obviously overlooking :'(

On the main page it lists the What's New items.. which is fine, BUT it defaults to 3 wide. I want it to only put 2 pictures wide..

Can anyone tell me which file to edit. Or give me a heads up, cuz Im going bonkers looking for the fix! Thanks so much

Petal

Anyone?? I'm still stuck on this.. currently when you go into the store the "what's new here" goes 3 col wide.. I would like to make it 2 col wide.. (where the picture of products are).

view at www.petalbeautycosmetics.com I want to open the doors for business by next week.. (the products link takes you to the catalog)

Please - I have searched the files, this forum and the knowledge area to no avail..

Thanks

bump... anyone??

Anyone?? I'm still stuck on this.. currently when you go into the store the "what's new here" goes 3 col wide.. I would like to make it 2 col wide.. (where the picture of products are).

view at www.petalbeautycosmetics.com  I want to open the doors for business by next week.. (the products link takes you to the catalog)

Please - I have searched the files, this forum and the knowledge area to no avail..

Thanks

Archived