• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to full size an image?

lewisqic

Hi,

i am trying to change the header for my online oscommerce store. I know where the file is and i am able to change the image to what i want. What i am trying to accomplish is to make it so that my image will span the whole width of the screen. I was able to edit my image and resize it so that it did cover the whole width of the page but then when i accessed my store from a computer with a larger moniter the image no longer filled the whole width of the screen. can somebody please let me know what i need to do in order to make the image in the header fill the whole width of the screen despite the moniter size it is displayed on?

lewisqic

What you want to do is slice your image, how your image is layed out will determine how you do this.

then set your image up as a background image in several data cells. In the data cell that you want to expand and contract, put a slice of your image that can repeat (should be a thin slice of a blank piece).

then, your image will resize to the screen's size. Just keep in mind, it will not get smaller than the physical image..

Archived