• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to add the shipping to the total

Avondon

when a customer goesto check out the price of the shipping needs adding how do we add this function so that it calculates it itself.

anyone help us please.

chris

Hi Avondon,

From Admin select 'Modules' then 'Shipping' .. The shipping settings are all controlled from here. There are also additional shipping modules available from the contribution area which can be added to your shop.

Use the following link:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions/category,2

Hope this helps.

Gazza.....

There is no justice ...... Just Us!

Thanks Gazza dude

the shipping module is there but it doesnt give you the opportunity to add an amount. our site went down with the server, but now its back again. the shipping has all changed I cant even or know how to do international shipping.I know it has something to do with the zones you associate with each country. but the mudule isnt the same one that I had.

thanks anyway will look at the link.

chris

Thanks Gazza dude

the shipping module is there but it doesnt give you the opportunity to add an amount. our site went down with the server, but now its back again. the shipping has all changed I cant even or know how to do international shipping.I know it has something to do with the zones you associate with each country. but the mudule isnt the same one that I had.

thanks anyway will look at the link.

chris

If you want to set up International Shipping Zones then try MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../search,geozone

I use this contribution on my shop and it works like a dream :thumbsup:

Gazza....

There is no justice ...... Just Us!