• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Order 1.4

irishbambi

I am wondering if anyone knows of a mod - or a way to alter this mod - to "Bill To Acct"... I have a customer account number mod installed and would like to use a payment option that customers with account numbers can have orders billed. I do not know enough php to change the PO Mod to suit this request. I would like it to check to see if Customer has an account number (located in the address_book table) - allow the "Bill To Account" paymernt option - then post the account number (where the PO mod currently allows for the Purchase Order Number Entry). I have been banging my head on this for two weeks - Could someone please help

why would you want to use the customer account # if you already have it? the way the po system works, is you must approve the client prior to them being even able to use the po system. i would think that by the customer using a po # in the field, you are going to assure yourself more that the customer did in fact order the product(s).

why would you want to use the customer account # if you already have it?? the way the po system works, is you must approve the client prior to them being even able to use the po system.? i would think that by the customer using a po # in the field, you are going to assure yourself more that the customer did in fact order the product(s).

I have different sets of customers - I generate account numbers for those customers who I deal with on a daily basis.... I want this set of customers to only have access to the PO option when they use the webstore. This group also does not necessarily deal with "Purchase Orders" - but I had originally thought that The Purchase Order mod was pretty close to what I needed. I have the SPPC mod installed as well and thought I could use either the Customer Group ID or Acct # variable to trigger the PO, but here I am.

The keys I am looking for are Allowing the PO only for Customers with account numbers and configuring the name on the payment to read Bill To My Acct... or something along that lines

Edited by irishbambi