• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Center Shop

dswofford

That's not the fault of the cotnribution. If you set the width to 800 and then place images on it that total more than 800 in width, the width will adjust to the large size so that everything is displayed. You have to ensure all of your content will fit within the size you specify.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The left column is indented due to a cellpadding setting. Find this code in index.php

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->

and change the cellspacing and cellpadding to adjust that. However, the right column is extending beyond the right size because there is not enough room to fit it within the main division. Changing the above settings to 0 may be enough but you will probably need to adjust the content size.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The left column is indented due to a cellpadding setting. Find this code in index.php
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->

and change the cellspacing and cellpadding to adjust that. However, the right column is extending beyond the right size because there is not enough room to fit it within the main division. Changing the above settings to 0 may be enough but you will probably need to adjust the content size.

Jack

thanks!! I will check it out... do you know how I can edit the image sizeof the items that show up in the columns in the center like here...

click here

it doesnt work if I specify small image height and width

No, I can't say why the sizes are not being used. Have you installed any contributions that deal with that part of the code?

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

No, I can't say why the sizes are not being used. Have you installed any contributions that deal with that part of the code?

Jack

um the bestsellers one? for the images in the right column.... but the center images aren adhering to that size either it seems to be taking one input from small image and applying it to both sides

Archived