• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

change to valign=bottom for new products of month?

breamillman

grr.

Ok i've looked & tried everywhere and I seem to be missing WHERE the heck I can change the valignment of the 'new products for month' box.

I can't stand how bunched up to the top of the subcat page it is- it puts it directly under the subcats - with lots of bottom page empty space. So I want to move it down there to create some space. I assume valign=bottom is the easiest way- but where oh where can i put that?

I can just put in a few br codes on the main page to create some space- although i'd like that aligned at the bottom too... Is that in a different place?

I'm probably missing something easy...

thanks a bunch.

grr.

Ok i've looked & tried everywhere and I seem to be missing WHERE the heck I can change the valignment of the 'new products for month' box.

I can't stand how bunched up to the top of the subcat page it is- it puts it directly under the subcats - with lots of bottom page empty space.  So I want to move it down there to create some space.  I assume valign=bottom is the easiest way- but where oh where can i put that?

I can just put in a few br codes on the main page to create some space- although i'd like that aligned at the bottom too... Is that in a different place?

I'm probably missing something easy...

thanks a bunch.

those boxes on the pages are made up of separate tables/rows and columns.

So no, a simple valign does not work unless you add a table and make the height very large and then insert the box in there.

you could simply add a separator bar inbetween the categories and the box as it is done now but increase the height of the bar.

Treasurer MFC

those boxes on the pages are made up of separate tables/rows and columns.

So no, a simple valign does not work unless you add a table and make the height very large and then insert the box in there.

you could simply add a separator bar inbetween the categories and the box as it is done now but increase the height of the bar.

Thanks. I may do that.

I did find the spot in the code that I needed- and added a few

<br>

and it worked. So now I know where to add an image or seperator.

Thanks again!

Archived