• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment_checkout.php help - panic and humble

dpharr

:'( Payment_checkout.php isn't showing the installed payment modules. Anyone run into this error? It keeps telling me to select a payment method and I can't selct anything. SO customer is in a loop and can't get passs the page. :(

Any advise is appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Denise

try reinstalling the payment modules one at a time and see if just one shows, this will at least tell you if any are showing or if there is one that is at fault and messing the page up.

Or reload a stock checkout_payment.php.

Maybe a silly question, but you have set the modules to show and not just installed them? ie confuigured/edited the modules.

HTH

Julian

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

Do you mean on in the page code?

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

I have set it to true. Still no luck :(

It looks like it is trying to place something there.

http://www.iambeauty.com/test/checkout_payment.php

try reinstalling the payment modules one at a time and see if just one shows, this will at least tell you if any are showing or if there is one that is at fault and messing the page up.

Or reload a stock checkout_payment.php.

Maybe a silly question, but you have set the modules to show and not just installed them? ie confuigured/edited the modules.

HTH

Julian

Ooops there were two fileds to edit in the payment module page, I might have it corrected.

Now my page is funky and to wide. I'll let you know if I still need help.

Denise

:'( Payment_checkout.php isn't showing the installed payment modules.  Anyone run into this error?  It keeps telling me to select a payment method and I can't selct anything.  SO customer is in a loop and can't get passs the page.  :(

Any advise is appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Denise

Archived