• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

orders dont show up - any ideas?

when a customer places a order using the shopping cart and checksout with paypal. the order doesn't show up in the admin section of recent orders.

the purchase also doesn't show up in the members account of orders i have purchased.

any ideas?

but i also want the customers to be able to view their order history

and i also want the administrator to view all orders purchased in the admin section.

but neither seem to work.

but i also want the customers to be able to view their order history

and i also want the administrator to view all orders purchased in the admin section.

but neither seem to work.

IPN should get you there. Have you installed it already and it didn't do these things?

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

haven't installed the paypal ipn contribution. can't seem to find it. whats the contribution #?

shouldn't os log the orders made by customers in the admin section? or is there a bug?

I had this problem ona few sites, but instlaled the paypal IPN contribution which has been working really well.

It means that orders are logged prior to leaving the site to go to paypal, then when the customer clicks continue it updates the order status from 'preparing Paypal IPN'.

If they do not click continue you simply have to confirm that they did pay and then update it manually. But it saves the hassle of having no order log at all from the customer although they have paid.

:) Sadie

I installed the contrib and it STILL doesnt show up in admin or their account... although in the admin front page on the bottom left it says I have 5 orders processing.. when I click to go look at them its blank ...

Tr?s odd!!

Archived