• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different Shipping Prices

emsthings

1st - I have looked and searched and not found this answer please help.

I have 2 products I need item a to ship for say 1.00 and item b to ship for 5.00.

But I also need a quanity discount. I don't 20 item a's to cost 20.00 to ship or vice versa. Maybe I am just over looking something simple. I am tring to use the per product shipping mod thinking maybe that will do it, but to no avail.

2nd - How do I change the title of the page @ the very very top from oscommerce to my site name.

Please I am a newbie for the most part.

Thank you in advance.

Bumping is against forum rules, and by keeping your post at the top of threads deprives other people of possible answers to their posts by pushing their posts down the thread.

Vger

Bumping is against forum rules, and by keeping your post at the top of threads deprives other people of possible answers to their posts by pushing their posts down the thread.

Vger

I am not sure what bumping is I just needed some help. I am pretty new to all this.

Sorry to offend

Jason C.

Paramedic

I don't think that there is a module that does all of what you want. As you already know you can specify a price per item (looks as though you have that already), but to then add a discount per number of items on top of that may not be possible.

The Credit Class and Gift Vouchers (CCGV) contribution does insert some extra fields into the Modules --> Order Total settings - but I don't know if you can appy a discount based on the number of items bought, though you can apply a discount based on total cost of items bought.

Vger

Archived