• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Making PayPal more user friendly

Hi, I have recently switched over to using PayPal exclusively as my payment processor. Is there any easy way to make the transition from my OSCommerce checkout pages to Paypal more user friendly? My business is strictly gifts, so I don't want people to have to re-enter the shipping address and their billing address when they get to PayPal. And I want to keep all that info in my OSC database.

I saw some earlier posts about passing info through to PayPal, but I'm not sure of the current status.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi, I have recently switched over to using PayPal exclusively as my payment processor.  Is there any easy way to make the transition from my OSCommerce checkout pages to Paypal more user friendly?  My business is strictly gifts, so I don't want people to have to re-enter the shipping address and their billing address when they get to PayPal.  And I want to keep all that info in my OSC database.

I saw some earlier posts about passing info through to PayPal, but I'm not sure of the current status.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Theres a contribution (the only one that seems to work for me)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,paypal+ipn

It has an addon listed with it "10 Feb 2005 - PayPal Form Prepopulator (PFP) 1.0"

that automatically fills in the info at paypal.

Hope that helps!

Archived