• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Session problem

kl2999

Hi I am a beginner in using OSCommerce, My problem is a error message come in index.php says can not send session cache limiter,

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_8d04d8dd390f5dec2d03029b3e919b91, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

I think it got something to do with my php setting, So I try to config my php.ini under

[session]

; Handler used to store/retrieve data.

session.save_handler = files

; Argument passed to save_handler. In the case of files, this is the path

; where data files are stored. Note: Windows users have to change this

; variable in order to use PHP's session functions.

session.save_path = "${path}\tmp\"

am I in the right path? How should I edit it?

Hi I am a beginner in using OSCommerce, My problem is a error message come in index.php says can not send session cache limiter,

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_8d04d8dd390f5dec2d03029b3e919b91, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

I think it got something to do with my php setting, So I try to  config my php.ini under

[session]

; Handler used to store/retrieve data.

session.save_handler = files

; Argument passed to save_handler.  In the case of files, this is the path

; where data files are stored. Note: Windows users have to change this

; variable in order to use PHP's session functions.

session.save_path = "${path}\tmp\"

am I in the right path? How should I edit it?

go to osc admin->configuration->sessions

set the sessions directory to an absolute path on your system:

like c:/tmp

make sure you have that directory.

or you can set the sessions to be stored in the database in includes/configure.php

Treasurer MFC

Archived