• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Preview button not clickable in admin

besheer

I've asked this before, about 6 months ago and no one responded. I hope I get a response this time as this problem is really damaging for my business. It is slowing me down tremendously.

When I first started using OSC, I could type the name of the image when inserting a new product or editing an old one. That way, I could put it in a folder. For example, I would type /demo/image.jpg. That would look for image.jpg in /images/demo/. I can't do that any more. The preview button becomes unclickable if I type anything in the image field. Now, I have to hit browse, choose the pic locally, and upload it to the server again. This is very redundant and takes forever. It is much quicker to ftp all my pics at once, then just define them in the admin panel. It also helps organize everything. I find it hard to imagine that everyone is just dumping all the pics in the root /images/ folder. Can someone please tell me why I am getting this error? I know it is probably an IE security issue, but I've tried everything and can't fix this problem. Please help.

Thank you.

Drive it like you stole it.

Archived