• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Flat and Table rate shipping

Hi,

During checkout in the shipping phase, I have Flat rate and Table rate enabled.

Under their title it has a description such as `Regular shipping within 7 days and under Table it says Xpress shipping within 5 days. My question is how can I change their descriptions. Example Flat would say Regular shipping within 10 days? Thanks in advance!

I believe these would probably be under the language files, my suggestion is to get ssh/telnet access to your shell account and learn about the grep command (grep Xpress *.php). It is much like a "search within the files for txt" tool.

There are tools on the shell that will make you wonder how you ever ran a store without them.

Kenneth S

--------------

Customer "Are you a real programmer?"

Me "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

Hi,

During checkout in the shipping phase, I have Flat rate and Table rate enabled.

Under their title it has a description such as `Regular shipping within 7 days and under Table it says Xpress shipping within 5 days.  My question is how can I change their descriptions. Example Flat would say Regular shipping within 10 days?  Thanks in advance!

includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ .....

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived