• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Error for me

JCosc

I upgraded a current cart layout with a VN2 template ... After upgrading I am getting this error upon a customer trying to "add to cart" any suggestions or ideas .. Im sure it has happened before , probably carelessness..

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

(output started at

/home/rockytop/public_html/estore/includes/languages/english.php:669) in

/home/rockytop/public_html/estore/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Thanks in advance

Yes - you have whitespace at the bottom of english.php - open the file in your text editor, place your mouse cursor after the very last ?> tag and hit your delete key :P

Our forums have a *wonderful* search feature (if you take the time to learn how to use it - it even has help files) - this question has been answered a squillion times...... I did again because I am such a nice person :D

Matti

Yes - you have whitespace at the bottom of english.php - open the file in your text editor, place your mouse cursor after the very last ?> tag and hit your delete key  :P

Our forums have a *wonderful* search feature (if you take the time to learn how to use it - it even has help files) - this question has been answered a squillion times...... I did again because I am such a nice person  :D

Matti

Thanks , i appreciate you taking the time to answer my question .... I will try out the search feature before I post from now on .....

Thanks Again

Jon

• 7 months later...

Archived