• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Background color

Im looking to change the background color of my site, I would like to have the left colume and the right colume be a orange green color and the center to be normal white. Any ideas on how to do this?

Im looking to change the background color of my site, I would like to have the left colume and the right colume be a orange green color and the center to be normal white. Any ideas on how to do this?

Change the colors in your CSS file and then the images in the corners of the boxes.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

I SPENT A WHILE CATALOGING THE STYLESHEET, FROM WHAT I LEARNED YOU CANNOT SEPERATE COLORS IN THE LEFT, RIGHT & CENTER COLUMN, BUT CAN CHANGE THE COLORS OF ALL 3 OF THEM IN CATALOG/STYLESHEET.CCS. LOOK FOR .INFOBOXCONTENTS, THE DEFAULT COLOR WILL BE F8F8F9, CHANGE THAT TO THE COLOR YOU WISH.

You can either create new and different classes and use them on the pages for the different areas or you can just go into the pages themselves and edit them.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

You can either create new and different classes and use them on the pages for the different areas or you can just go into the pages themselves and edit them.

Are you talking about the colum_left.php and right? if so what code do u sugjest? i tried that already and it wasn't working. Most likly im just writing the code wrong. I even got rid of the stylesheet background color to make sure it wasn't just overwriting it.

thanks

Depends on if you want to do it with classes or not... and the way I suggested you would have to go into all of the "main" files and enter the classes or background= code to the tables you want to change.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

• 1 month later...
Depends on if you want to do it with classes or not... and the way I suggested you would have to go into all of the "main" files and enter the classes or background= code to the tables you want to change.

I am trying to change the background colour of the cart contents box. I have changed the colours of everything else but cannot seem to find the place to change to colours for the cart. Can someone tell me where I can do this. Everything else seemed to be in the stylesheet.

Thanks

Archived