• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order History box

picklemn

I am trying to figure out the true function of the Order History box that appears on the right side of the page. It seems that I don't understand the function or I may have messed something up with my site.

When I add something to my shopping cart I get the proper entry in the shopping cart box but it also appears in the Order History box. This seems strange. I see no need for this duplication. I would have thought that the box would show previous orders not just duplicate the shopping cart.

Am I missing something here?

As for changes to the code, I only made changes to the appearance I did not make any other coding change.

Thanks for any help.

Not really sure what your talking about as I stripped osCommerce on day one of all the bells and whistles.

It is most likely showing what you are purchasing and have purchased previous to the current order process.

Kenneth S

--------------

Customer "Are you a real programmer?"

Me "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

Not really sure what your talking about as I stripped osCommerce on day one of all the bells and whistles.

It is most likely showing what you are purchasing and have purchased previous to the current order process.

It is not showing previous orders. If it was then I could understand some purpose for it. It is only showing what is currently in the shopping cart. Like I said, it is duplicating the shopping cart box content.

Anyone else with any input or ideas?

Archived