• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Total B2B v1.2a Install Errors

I am a newbie trying to setup a store and I installed Total B2B v1.2a on a clean copy. When I go to the Admin interface in the Group section and select a group to edit, the ENTRY_DEFAULT_PRICE gives this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_xppp_getpricesnum() in /home/debellos/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/customers_groups.php on line 145

And, under the Configuration section in the Total B2B area I get this message: Warning: call_user_func(tep_update_prices): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/debellos/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1195

Then in Total B2B I click on Number Of Prices Per Product" and get this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_pull_down_prices() in /home/debellos/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/configuration.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 1

PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I cannot find the answers to the problems. :'( Thanks so much!

Now, when I look at the products on my website as a guest or registered user, I get this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_xppp_getproductprice() in /home/debellos/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/product_info.php on line 78

Any thoughts on how to fix this one? Thanks!