• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Featured Product

ljh23

OK I have gone over these forums and I cannot find an answer to my problem. These contributions talk about how they are easy to install, but I cannot seem to figure it out. I completed all the steps in the directions, and I created a table in myphpadmin. I thought maybe I hadn't finished creating the table, so I did it again, and I got the error that the table already exsists. When I go into my catalog admin area, I have Product Attributes, Manufactures, etc. I also have a place that say featured. But when I click on it to try to add an item, it say "page cannot be displayed", at the bottom it says HTTP 404 file does not exsist. Can someone please help me figure out what I missed here? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If I need to give more info, just let me know! Thanks!