• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bypassing shipping address when checking out

mazhar

Hi everybody,

Can you please help me with this one please. Is they anyway of changing the check out proccess for the client ?.

What im trying to, im selling stuff that doesnt need any shipping address or shipping or delivery. Im just offering services and i get payed for that.

Is ther anyway of of bypassing the Delivery and shipping address page while checking out, all what i need is the payment options and the billing address.

I hope you guys you know what im talking about as im some times hardly can understand myself.. lol

Cheers

Maz

Hi everybody,

Can you please help me with this one please. Is they anyway of changing the check out proccess for the client ?.

What im trying to, im selling stuff that doesnt need any shipping address or shipping or delivery. Im just offering services and i get payed for that.

Is ther anyway of of bypassing the Delivery and shipping address page while checking out, all what i need is the payment options and the billing address.

I hope you guys you know what im talking about as im some times hardly can understand myself.. lol

Cheers

Maz

Maz

I think if you switch on that your products are downloadable this in effect will do away with the need for a delivery address & proceed direct to payment options.

Give it a go.

Archived