• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie willing to pay for support

klionerg

Hi,

I am hosting my site with www.IXwebhosting.com and they have osCommerce as part of their suite of services.

I have my site entirely completed and now online, but my store has not been configured. My site is very basic in that there is only 1 product. The product is a kit where the customer can choose 4 packets of rhinestones. For each packet they can choose between 2 sizes and between 12 colors.

The buy page has already been designed and I need the submit button to go to a checkout page where they can enter their address and credit card number and then I need it to run it through my merchant account and send me an email telling me their order details and that their credit card authenticated. I have a merchant account number for credit cards and a Paypal account as well.

I've looked at all the osCommerce tutorials, but it seems like what I need requires a PHP understanding that I do not possess.

Please let me know if you would be willing to set up my cart for me and how much you would charge.

Thank you.

Gleb Klioner

• 1 month later...

What is your site? I would not mind helping out.

Hi,

I am hosting my site with www.IXwebhosting.com and they have osCommerce as part of their suite of services.

I have my site entirely completed and now online, but my store has not been configured.  My site is very basic in that there is only 1 product.  The product is a kit where the customer can choose 4 packets of rhinestones.  For each packet they can choose between 2 sizes and between 12 colors.

The buy page has already been designed and I need the submit button to go to a checkout page where they can enter their address and credit card number and then I need it to run it through my merchant account and send me an email telling me their order details and that their credit card authenticated.  I have a merchant account number for credit cards and a Paypal account as well.

I've looked at all the osCommerce tutorials, but it seems like what I need requires a PHP understanding that I do not possess.

Please let me know if you would be willing to set up my cart for me and how much you would charge.

Thank you.

Gleb Klioner

Archived