• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Enters Payment Amount

Hi,

The company who's website I'm working on sells products from time to time that will not be displayed on the website. After a customer calls in and asks for such a product, my boss would like to be able to direct them to the website where they can click a product labeled "miscellaneous product", then go to chekout as normal and select the credit card payment option as normal, then enter the amount specified to them over the phone, then submit the payment. Is there a way to do this?

I guess the main question is, is there a way a customer can edit the price before completing the purchase (kind of like when you pay your bills online and you can change the amount you will pay before submitting your payment)?

If so please explain as if talking to a novice because that is what I am at this stuff.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.

L. White