• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

getting rid of tax

edesignz

Hi,

I am creating a UK online store and my catalog is fine when displaying prices with tax already included. However my invoices displays tax at 7% even though i have deleted the default Flroida tax rate and asked the catalog to display prices inclusive of tax.

How do i remove tax from showing up on my invoices? Also why is it showing up at 7% if i have erased the Florida tax rate and asked all prices to be inclusive of tax?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me here

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I am creating a UK online store and my catalog is fine when displaying prices with tax already included. However my invoices displays tax at 7% even though i have deleted the default Flroida tax rate and asked the catalog to display prices inclusive of tax.

How do i remove tax from showing up on my invoices? Also why is it showing up at 7% if i have erased the Florida tax rate and asked all prices to be inclusive of tax?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me here

Steve

The first thing in getting rid of the tax is that you have to look at the source of tax. Government. You need to plot a scheme to over-throw them by stagging a coup or by winning the hearts of millions of voters and run a solid corrupt free campaign.

Once you are in power you can introduce new ledgistlation to bannish the tax and thus securing your seat when the next election comes around.

The way in OSC to rid tax is to delete all rates and zones and make sure the products are set to no tax zone/rate.

If you had sales already go through the system you can't change the tax unless you use some edit_orders.php contribution.

I hope you do option 1!

The first thing in getting rid of the tax is that you have to look at the source of tax. Government. You need to plot a scheme to over-throw them by stagging a coup or by winning the hearts of millions of voters and run a solid corrupt free campaign.

Once you are in power you can introduce new ledgistlation to bannish the tax and thus securing your seat when the next election comes around.

The way in OSC to rid tax is to delete all rates and zones and make sure the products are set to no tax zone/rate.

If you had sales already go through the system you can't change the tax unless you use some edit_orders.php contribution.

I hope you do option 1!

Option 1 welcome in Denmark too :-)

However, lengthy process. Can't wait.

BUT, we already have VAT (25%) adding at the end of order/invoice,

on the other hand "no" taxes.

How to remove the "price (ex)" and "price (incl) columns from invoice

is my problem (since I have no taxes the prices are identical!)

damsbo