• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Main Page Text

mjkoval

I am trying to find where the text is for What's New Here on the main page. I have looked in the language.php file and both index files. I have found the other general main text (not in boxes) but just not that one line. I have searched several programs and the boards and looked at the documentation but I have yet to find the text.

I am sorry if the answer has been posted somewhere before but I have just not been able to find it. If someone has the answer or where I can find it, please let me know. It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

I am sorry if the answer has been posted somewhere before but I have just not been able to find it. If someone has the answer or where I can find it, please let me know. It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

When you Search, enclose your search terms with quotes:

"Main Page Text"

Matti

I am trying to find where the text is for What's New Here on the main page. I have looked in the language.php file and both index files. I have found the other general main text (not in boxes) but just not that one line. I have searched several programs and the boards and looked at the documentation but I have yet to find the text.

Thank you.

Sorry for the previous re-post of my question. I am new to the board and made a mistake. I tried to modify it but I got a message that I did not have authorization to do that??

My reply.......

Thank You so much. I can't believe I missed that line with all the searches and looking at that program - I was convinced it should be there - somewhere :'( . I think after awhile 'you can't see the forest for the trees' B) .

Thanks again for starting my day on a positive note :D

Archived