• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Discount methods

cecealias

Is it possible to have one store with all the following:

1. Per Customer Discount - where my distribution customers get 5, 10 or 15% discount on all catalog items except those listed below in #2 and #4 - I know there is a customer discount module from italia commerce, but a ) i have not implemented this yet so i am curious to know and b ) i also want the customers to be able to see their discount on the product detail page as well as on the order total page. So is this possible? Also in order to do this kind of discounting, I am assuming the distributor has to register first and then in the admin i set their discount after they register?

2. Items by a specific manufacturer with No discount for any customer across the board.

3. Customers with Volume based discounts - these are early stage distributors that get the standard catalog but on the order total page get a 5% discount when ordering $200 , 10% when ordering $500 , and so on up. Any ideas on How would I do this?

4. Special items on sale that are already discounted and should not have additional discounts from #1 and #3 applied.

Please help, any input would be helpful for those who have already installed modules....

Thanks much in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi Cecealias,

Were you able to accomplish the above stated points for your oscomm project. I am newbie for Oscomm and would like to setup something similar for the item that iplan to sell. I need to give qty discount.

pls let me know how to go about doing that..

Regards,

M J

Archived