• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Got N's???

momatech

I was just working away earlier --- still working through being a newbie :blush: Hey Ive come a looonnnggg way. Ive learned how to change my top banner/get rid of the icons at the top/change my background colors/change my header colors/insert my banner at the bottom/work with the text area/work with lots of other kewl stuff

Anyway.... I decided that yesterday I would study research and read so that I could get rid of the grey corner boxes (Infoboxes) -- anyway; I deceided to go the route of commenting them out -- easy enough youd think, but NOTHING in Oscommerce is going to that easy -- You MUST be forced to learn!! B) Which is good for all of us!

BUT --- when I made the first "//" comment out code and SAVE then viewed my site ...... it is covered with N's!!??? Im trying desperatly to figure this one out... anyone ever encountered this problem.... I dont know what to do???

It has taken me almost three months to get to this point -- ya know, full time job, illness, kid, spouse, bills, ya know, life....

I have really learned to appreicate the guys who have made Oscommerce for us!! Talk about knowledge and intelligence -- they did a GREAT job!! :thumbsup:

Any one help or direct me on the problem of the N's??

Thank you in advance.

Never mind.... I gots it :P

sorry for the false alarm -- just been working too hard; kinda getting stupid :blush:

I was just working away earlier --- still working through being a newbie  :blush:  Hey Ive come a looonnnggg way.  Ive learned how to change my top banner/get rid of the icons at the top/change my background colors/change my header colors/insert my banner at the bottom/work with the text area/work with lots of other kewl stuff

Anyway.... I decided that yesterday I would study research and read so that I could get rid of the grey corner boxes (Infoboxes) -- anyway; I deceided to go the route of commenting them out -- easy enough youd think, but NOTHING in Oscommerce is going to that easy -- You MUST be forced to learn!! B)  Which is good for all of us!

BUT  --- when I made the first "//" comment out code and SAVE then viewed my site ...... it is covered with N's!!???  Im trying desperatly to figure this one out... anyone ever encountered this problem.... I dont know what to do??? 

It has taken me almost three months to get to this point -- ya know, full time job, illness, kid, spouse, bills, ya know, life.... 

I have really learned to appreicate the guys who have made Oscommerce for us!!  Talk about knowledge and intelligence -- they did a GREAT job!!    :thumbsup:

Any one help or direct me on the problem of the N's??

Thank you in advance.

Now I have a new problem ---

I now have a "1" beside my Shopping Cart header.... AND the rounded corner on my bottom of page for New Products for April hasnt gone away....

One thing after and another :'( BUT Hey just as they say "What doesnt kill us, just makes us stronger!" :blush:

Never mind....  I gots it  :P

sorry for the false alarm -- just been working too hard; kinda getting stupid  :blush:

Archived