• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Two different image sizes

rus3439

Hi,

I have two different products and images have different settings for them. How do i upload the images into admin and keep both of their settings. I set one for 101 by 142 pixels and another is square but obviously gets distorted when i upload it. Is there a way to set two or more settings for diff. images in admin panel?

Thanks,

Ruslan

We are not that rich to buy cheap things

Hi,

I have two different products and images have different settings for them.  How do i upload the images into admin and keep both of their settings.  I set one for 101 by 142 pixels and another is square but obviously gets distorted when i upload it.  Is there a way to set two or more settings for diff. images in admin panel?

Thanks,

Ruslan

If you just want to keep the shape of the images then simply blank out the image height in admin-config-images. If you want all different sized images then blank both height and width, but that will look crap.

You could also do a search in the contributions area for small medium large images, and that will let you specify different sizes for each product instead of the standard one... and then you can just leave out the size dimentions like Simmy suggested

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

You could also do a search in the contributions area for small medium large images, and that will let you specify different sizes for each product instead of the standard one... and then you can just leave out the size dimentions like Simmy suggested

Fixed. Thanks.

Ruslan

We are not that rich to buy cheap things

Archived