• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing colours

Skiny

Hi,

I am trying to change the the colours of the title bars, which has worked, except for the very corners of each box. I modified the colour in the stylesheet, but can't get the whole bar to become one colour.

osCommerce%201.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to change the the colours of the title bars, which has worked, except for the very corners of each box.  I modified the colour in the stylesheet, but can't get the whole bar to become one colour.

osCommerce%201.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi skiny:

I'm new also and I just change the colors of those toolbars you are asking for. Those are graphics and of course the only way to change the color of a raster image is by editing in a program such as Photoshop or Image ready. It doesn't have nothing to do with your code. To locate them go to catalog/images/infobox .... and choose the one that you want to edit.

Regards,

Cmariomej :thumbsup:

Cmariomej

Hi skiny:

I'm new also and I just change the colors of those toolbars you are asking for. Those are graphics and of course the only way to change the color of a raster image is by editing in a program such as Photoshop or Image ready. It doesn't have nothing to do with your code. To locate them go to catalog/images/infobox .... and choose the one that you want to edit.

Regards,

Cmariomej :thumbsup:

Cool, thanks :)

Cool, thanks  :)

Hi- I was reading through this string and need to ask more about this. Going to catalog/images/infobox allows for modifying of the corners and arrows, but what about the other part of that toolbar? That folder only has 4 items in it, which seem to offer editing to just the outer sides. Is the middle of those 'toolbars' a background color, or held in a different folder?

many thanks!

Most of the colors are being called from the stylesheet.css

That is where you should start if you want to change colors and go from there. Really the only other images are the header graphics and buttons and things like that which you can find in your images folder, or your language/images folder.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived