• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Probs....!!!

I am setting up a shop and I have created a dummy user account to test cetrtain settings.

I managed to buy a product, go to the checkout and tick the paypal payment option which redirect me to Paypal....

But the paypal payment screen shows that the payment will got to www.putabitz.com and not my paypal user name which I set up as [email protected].

Please can someone let me know how to overcome this.....Many thanks

Yes, I have just checked that....the email address which has been entered is [email protected]

but the account that shows up on the paypal payment page is www.putabitz.com...

I could make a payment to see if the money goes to my paypal account just to make sure but I wanted to make sure that the setup is correct before I made the first payment....

Edited by carper

Ok, then how about your PayPal settings? Did you create a custom page? I would double check all of your information over on paypal.

I went and looked at my payment page and it has my email so I am not sure why it is saying your domain name.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Business name is setup as

Business Name:  www.putabitz.com

So I think that has answered my question....Thank you again Jenny....Follow me over to Taxes !!!!

I have a big prob in that department !!!! LOL