• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

confirm order button isn't working!

ereed28214

Help! I can't get this to work. When you check out and click on Confirm Order button the page just loads and times out. Anyone know why its doing this? My site is got2getfit.com and if you want to test it and buy something just use money order since the site isn't live yet and you won't be charged. Here is the direct link to the confirm order page if its accessable on your site. By the way when you click on Confirm Order it goes through and I can see who orders but on the customer side the page just loads forever and customer will think their order didn't go through. Here is the direct link to the confirm page which is my account so you don't have to create an account and feel free to check it out.

https://got2getfit.com/catalog/checkout_con...7aace6297984bab

Please help me get this working!

Help! I can't get this to work. When you check out and click on Confirm Order button the page just loads and times out. Anyone know why its doing this? My site is got2getfit.com and if you want to test it and buy something just use money order since the site isn't live yet and you won't be charged. Here is the direct link to the confirm order page if its accessable on your site. By the way when you click on Confirm Order it goes through and I can see who orders but on the customer side the page just loads forever and customer will think their order didn't go through. Here is the direct link to the confirm page which is my account so you don't have to create an account and feel free to check it out.

https://got2getfit.com/catalog/checkout_con...7aace6297984bab

Please help me get this working!

Your link doesn't work coz of the dots: checkout__con...7aace6297984bab

Archived