• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Input needed

djo

This store has been up and running for about five months. Sales have been encouraging and we've actually gotten some very positive feedback from customers. The reason I'm posting is that several people in the last few days have mentioned that they can't see the images. However, this is a hard thing to fix as it all looks fine to me.

If you do have a problem when viewing our site, I would appreciate if you could give me some information about your browser and service provider... so that I might narrow it down a little.

Constructive critisism is also appreciated, but I mainly want to get to the bottom of this image problem.

Here is the site:

www.joujoubaby.com

Thanks

PS - I still need to reduce some of the thumbnails, so the site might load a little slow for some.

Take 2 steps out of your checkout process and streamline your site, and its easy!

Get rid of the "Welcome Please Sign In" Page, this page stops people in their tracks and will hurt your sales.

Use this to take the "Welcome Please Sign In" Page and the "Account Created Success" Page out of your checkout process but still collect all their info and create an account or to "Sign In" if they already have an account.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...60entry598660

Check it out :thumbsup:

My Favorite Quote from a movie.

Question: How do you know women sooo well?

Answer: I think of a man, then take away reason and accountability.

Archived