• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Not being reported...

shanemetzler

Hello All,

Here is my problem. I got an order at my store, can validate it through paypal, but paypal only says item: (storename)

I look in the reports for the order, but I can not find that an order was placed. So I tried it myself. Put an order through. Got the paypal email, but no email from the store, and no report on the store that an order was placed.

Please help me resolve this.

Also, is it possible to pass the product name to paypal to display the product name in item?

Thanks!

Shane

• 6 months later...
Hello All,

Here is my problem. I got an order at my store, can validate it through paypal, but paypal only says item: (storename)

I look in the reports for the order, but I can not find that an order was placed. So I tried it myself. Put an order through. Got the paypal email, but no email from the store, and no report on the store that an order was placed.

Please help me resolve this.

Also, is it possible to pass the product name to paypal to display the product name in item?

Thanks!

Shane

I too, need to change my store so that it sends the product name rather than storename through to my payment gateway. I've posted asking but have had no replies. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

there are lots of threads dealing with this problem as well as some contributions, there are many different situations that might cause this so i recomend you to go through some of this threads to get a clear idea

i hope thsi helps

jo

Archived