• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

take out shipping name

ok, i have 2 main suppliers for my paintball products and gear (adding my second supplier now) one uses UPS and the other uses usps. so to make everything easy for my site im using the normal ups mod to calculate shipping by accuall weight. What I would like to do is take out the parts that display to the customer "UPS".

so rather then, "United Parcel Service (1 x 19.95lbs)"

i can have it say something like shipping medthod or just take it out comply so that they can chose

Next Day Air Early AM

Next Day Air

Next Day Air Saver

2nd Day Air

3 Day Select

Ground

and have it not metion UPS at all so i don't have to deal with drama when a cust oderes ups next day and it arrives usps next day :)

Thanks for your help.

ok, i have 2 main suppliers for my paintball products and gear (adding my second supplier now) one uses UPS and the other uses usps.  so to make everything easy for my site im using the normal ups mod to calculate shipping by accuall weight. What I would like to do is take out the parts that display to the customer "UPS".

so rather then, "United Parcel Service (1 x 19.95lbs)"

i can have it say something like  shipping medthod or just take it out comply so that they can chose

Next Day Air Early AM

Next Day Air

Next Day Air Saver

2nd Day Air

3 Day Select

Ground

and have it not metion UPS at all so i don't have to deal with drama when a cust oderes ups next day and it arrives usps next day :)

in your includes/languages/modules/shipping/ups.php you will find all the text that goes with that module.

Thanks for your help.

Treasurer MFC

You can find all of that in your catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ folder

(assuming you are using english)

just open the file that goes with whatever modules text you want to edit

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived