• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

easy pop - Missing attributes

esearing

I installed EP and got it to download and upload files.

When I add products it displays the products but does not add the attributes. it also wipes out attributes to products I did not touch.

Is there a fix?

Also the OSC database seems a little odd to me. Any attribute value can be added to any product option. So when I download the easy pop file I get all attribute values. Should these be associated?

I installed EP and got it to download and upload files.

When I add products it displays the products but does not add the attributes. it also wipes out attributes to products I did not touch.

Is there a fix?

Also the OSC database seems a little odd to me. Any attribute value can be added to any product option. So when I download the easy pop file I get all attribute values. Should these be associated?

EP - will download ALL attributes if you select that option OR a subset if you limit it as per the config options

I have seen problems with it in the past due to having a great many number of total overall attributes for products.

Unless you can and want to mod the application your best bet is to keep your batch upload requirement from the app simple and basic -

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

Archived