• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to change CHMOD on Windows FTP servers?

d_a_t

Hello. I tried to change CHMOD to 777 from both at the root of the server and with a FTP program. Here is the error msg from my server:

"An error has occured:

Unable to execute site command chmod 0766 /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php. Note that the CHMOD command is only available on Unix FTP servers, not on Windows FTP servers.

Drilldown: ftp_mychmod > ftp_site: conn_id=Resource id #284; directory=/catalog/admin/includes; sitecommand=chmod 0766 /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php."

Do you know what to do to change CHMOD?

Hello.  I tried to change CHMOD to 777 from both at the root of the server and with a FTP program. Here is the error msg from my server:

"An error has occured:

Unable to execute site command chmod 0766 /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php. Note that the CHMOD command is only available on Unix FTP servers, not on Windows FTP servers.

Drilldown: ftp_mychmod > ftp_site: conn_id=Resource id #284; directory=/catalog/admin/includes; sitecommand=chmod 0766 /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php."

Try This Out

Hello.  I tried to change CHMOD to 777 from both at the root of the server and with a FTP program. Here is the error msg from my server:

"An error has occured:

The message says it al:

Note that the CHMOD command is only available on Unix FTP servers, not on Windows FTP servers.

If you like changing CHMOD transfer the site to a *NIX server.

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

Archived