• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prices gone from my pages

storeman_suede

I just manged to protect my admin are by manipulating the .htaccess and later when I was checking my site I realized that there are no prices for the products !!!

What have I done now, my homework to look through eralier topics gave me nothing, can anyone help me out here ????

:o

I just manged to protect my admin are by manipulating the .htaccess and later when I was checking my site I realized that there are no prices for the products !!!

What have I done now, my homework to look through eralier topics gave me nothing, can anyone help me out here ????

:o

A little bit more information about my problems:

I've set up the system to select Swedish currency as default but this doesn't work it's always US dollars. When I select a new currency the prices show for each product correctly. When I choose a product everything is set to zero again and currency is US dollars again. Adding products to the shopping cart gives the same result, zero in price and total order and US dollar as currency.

What's wrong here, has this got to do with my protection of admin folder and it's "children". Inheritence of rights down in hieracy ????

Can anyone help ??? Please !!!!!!

Archived